Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome to the NEW page!

Well, it's finally going to happen!  I have been praying on what type of blog I was supposed to create for a while now.  I am excited to say that the name of this site explains it all.  Good reads that will include devotional time, comfort foods made into healthy eats, frugal tips, DIY ideas, homeschooling truths and hopefully so much more.  I am so excited to see what our Dad has in-store for this page.  I was hesitant to start another blog because there are just so many that are just like all the other ones out there.  This page has been placed on my heart though and to deny that would be to deny a blessing in the making.  God knows what He is doing so let us begin this journey together trusting that exact truth!  I am not sure how to create this page with all the high-tech features so you all will just have to bare with me. 

Final thought:
I love that where we attend worship, Journeychurch.tv, they focus fully on an E3:20 life.  For those of you who don't know what this means let me share the scripture with you:

God can do anything, you know--far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest of dreams!  He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.  -Ephesians 3:20 (the Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment